Admissions Batch - 2021-2023 - MBA and MBA (Business Analytics)
Greetings to all MBA aspirants,
Congratulations on being shortlisted for the Online Interview Process for admission to MBA and/or MBA in Business Analytics Programme in IIT(ISM) Dhanbad. Please follow the instructions given below and bring the documents as mentioned below for the online interview process
|Master of Business Administration
|Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Online Application Form Available for Submission||Jan' 04th-Feb' 05th , 2021|
|Personal Interview||20th - 24th March'2021|
|Declaration Of Admission Results
|The admission for merit list candidates in MBA and MBA in BA Programme will start on||
May 03, 2021
Instructions for Online Interview Process
- Please report in the zoom waiting room by clicking the zoom link provided by the institute 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The candidates will be interviewed in online mode through zoom and video of the candidate must be ON during the interview.
- The candidate must display his/her name and registration in the format “Name in Application Form (Application No.)” eg. Anshul Tiwari (DM100001) while login to Zoom. The candidate shall not be allowed to attend the interview, if any other unusual names are used.
- The zoom link for appearing in the interview process will be sent two days in advance.
- You have to produce the following original documents for verification by the panel members:
- CAT scorecard;
- X marks sheet;
- XII marks sheet;
- Graduation marks sheet and degree certificate for passed candidate and marks sheet till last semester/year as applicable for appearing candidates;
- Proof of Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects in the graduation (marks sheet to be provided) in MBA Programme;
- Proof of B.Tech degree (marks sheet to be provided) for MBA in Business Analytics Programme;
- SC/ST/EWS/OBC(NC)/PwD latest certificate if applicable issued by competent authority and format as issued by GOI;
- Proof of industrial experience in months (appointment letter and last month salary certificate to be provided). If worked in multiple organizations, appointment letter and resignation letter of all previous organizations along with appointment letter and salary certificate of last month for the currently employed organization.
Note: If the candidate fails to provide any of the above mentioned marks sheet/certificate/letter as applicable during the interview process, the candidature will be immediately rejected.