Admissions Batch - 2021-2023 - MBA and MBA (Business Analytics)
Interested candidates are requested to apply through the link on the Institute Admission Portal https://www.iitism.ac.in/index.php/Admission
For more details please visit Institute website : https://www.iitism.ac.in/~dms/
Email at : firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
- Online application form is required to be submitted through online portal, which will remain available on the IIT(ISM) website iitism.ac.in as per notified schedule . After filling the form, the candidates are advised to take a print of the application and keep the same for record.
- Candidates can apply for any one of the two programmes ,i.e. MBA / MBA IN BUSINESS ANALYTICS.
- The application fee needs to be paid through online payment gateway only along with the online application.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate, to ensure that he/she satisfies all eligibility criteria for a particular programme, as mentioned in the website, and submit complete and correct information in the Institute admission portal accordingly.
- Image quality of the uploaded documents must be good enough to enable easy verification of the documents/items. Care should be taken to scan the documents (with file format jpg/jpeg) with the help of high quality scanner. The candidate should check the quality of the soft document before uploading.
The following documents are to be uploaded during the document uploading.
(i) Image files of your recent passport size photograph and signature.
(ii) Qualifying Degree Marks-Sheet of final semester / final year (7th semester / pre-final year marks-sheet for the ‘appearing candidates’ whose final semester / final year results are pending).
(iii) Valid CAT score card as indicated in the application form
(iv) Caste certificate/EWS income certificate to avail seat reservation under respective reserved category. (The OBC(NCL) certificate as per Annexure I and issued on or after December 01, 2020).
(v) Persons with Disability (PwD) are required to upload a certificate of disability from the authorized medical board attached to one of the following - Vocational Rehabilitation Centre (VRC) for Physically Handicapped persons/ Special Employment Exchange for Physically Handicapped/ Government Hospital (District and State level).
The admission of selected candidates through online counselling / interview will be provisional after the payment of admission fee.
The candidate is to Report in-person at IIT(ISM), Dhanbad on the scheduled date, time and venue for completing his/her admission. If the candidate fails to report at the admission venue in-person along with the requisite documents in original by that date and time, he/she will not be considered afterwards for admission.